If location allows, we would love to meet in person to make a plan. Coffee is on us! We really want to make sure we understand your needs and your vision.
Please let us know if you have a specific product in mind like canvases, prints, or cards.
We primarily shoot on location, but can rent a studio if needed. We will suggest specific locations and times with you. The best lighting for photos is in the early morning or late evening.
Please note that you are responsible for any location fees for requested venues.
A typical session lasts one to two hours including breaks for clothing changes. We will scout the area together and pick the best places for your photos.
We want you to try and relax and have fun because natural smiles and poses make the best photos.
What to bring
• Any outfit changes. – Our Carpe Diem team has an amazing stylist that can be hired*
• Hair Brush.
• Makeup for any touch ups. – Or hire Carpe Diem Makeup Artists*
• Any personal or specific items you would like to have included in your images.
• We do not recommend tight patterns, wavy patterns or tight checkers.
• Eat an hour or two before your session.
• Bring a couple of outfits (we may not use them all, but options are great).
• Relax and have fun! If you are tense it will show.
• If you want something special or specific please let us know.
When do I get my photos?
Please allow up to three weeks to receive your Online Album, CD or DVD.